Monday, November 28, 2011

Small Wonder 小奇迹 ...


As you know, I was and am still looking 
for a point and shoot to complement the DSLR
...
my brother gave me one from his annual dinner lucky draw
an Olympus model FE-46 (I think it is less then US$100), 
No aperture or shutter control, 
only exposure compensation in general
...
Some of the blog posts done in the past few weeks
were using that camera 
(and all of what you see below)
...
There are some fancy built-in magic filters
I have yet to explored 
...

Trigger happy ...

   Picnik_collage_005.jpg

I do enjoy this little camera,
its free ... I carry it with me now everyday
until I get a point and shoot, or maybe not
...

Olympus FE-46 ...

The Olympus FE-46
(First launch about 2.5 years ago, Product no longer manufactured by Olympus)
according to http://www.olympusimage.com.my/products/compact/fe_series/fe46/
...