Wednesday, June 4, 2014

出生并生活在一个穆斯林国家 Born and Live in a Muslim Country ...


My grandfather and father migrated to this country 
before world war II, and I was born in the 60s, 
it is never easy for a Chinese living in a country 
of not your native langugage and predominantly a minority, 
we don't learn the history of China but instead history of a foreign land, 
to be honest we all pretend to celebrate chinese festivities but never knew what there really mean, 
I have come to terms with all these of being a migrant Chinese 
after living in this country for 50 years.
On the dinner table, though I still insist my bowl and chopsticks, 
but I don't mind eating with my hands or cutleries, 
 at home we insist our children to learn the Chinese Language
but I never insist them to use a bowl nor chopsticks on the dinner table;
as a Chinese,
I think we all work hard to make a living and adapt to wherever we were born.,
and I think I am kind of proud of that.
... 

皇家巴生清真寺 Royal Klang Mosque

皇家巴生清真寺 Royal Klang Mosque 
Klang Town, Malaysia
Olympus OMD EM5 with m.zuiko 12-50mm 
ISO 100 f8 @ 1/320 -0.3 EV focal lenght 32mm