Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yuritei 游鯉亭 ...



游鯉亭日本料理 
吉隆坡冼都西
Yuritei Japanese Restaurant
Sentul West Kuala umpur
















A restaurant no where near the center of the city like Bukit Bintang in KL,
Rather it is in Sentul, and specifically at Sentul West,
within YTL groups high-class residential project zone.

A little difficult to find this place if you are not familiar in KL
but maps should be available on the web (I did that myself),
Anyways just drive in past the guard house when you reach Sentul West,
and follow the signs leading to the KL Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC). 
Once you reach KLPAC you can see the restaurant right at the end of the road. 
There's also a Koi center next to this Tea house, with loads of Japanese carps.

Unfortunately, I was here in the morning and had no chance to sample
the Japanese food here. 

I will let you know about the food next time when I have the chance ...