Friday, August 20, 2010

Standing still 停滞不前 ...

Location: Malacca Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary 马六甲蝴蝶和爬行动物公园
Date Taken: August 12th, 2010 10:50am
Nikon D90, Tamron AF SP 90mm f/2.8
ISO 200, "S" mode 1/400 @ F7.1, 0 EV, Portrait, WB=Auto
Software: Picasa
Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46055880@N03/4910214078/

...... The butterfly enclosure is just at the entrance of the Sanctuary which is not very large. Beyond the butterfly enclosure are the koi pond and reptile area. At 9:30am, I had no luck with any butterflies when I first got in to the butterfly enclosure. I went back to the butterfly enclosure for a second round of shooting at 10:50am. I think sometimes when you have no luck with the first round of shooting, you have to leave the place and come back for the second round shortly. Or maybe I was just not patience enough during the first round shooting the butterflies ! And perhaps a lesson in photography for me that one should not over expect great results in every photography outing; some days can be good and other days may not.