Sunday, October 30, 2011

Food Sharing 食物分享 ...


Since it is my birthday, 
I brought the family for lunch
at a Japanese Restaurant 
...

Me and my wife shared the
Sakae Teishoku Set 
...

Sakae Teishoku ...

Sakae Teishoku ...


I first tasted Japanese curry in Japan 
many years ago in Tokyo,
it is sweet 
...

Japanese sweet curry 日本咖喱 ...


My son ordered the Terriyaki Ramen,
the best thing about the Ramen for me
is always the soup 
...

Teriyaki Chicken Ramen 拉面 ...


One thing when our family goes out
we always share the food we order
...

Teriyaki Chicken Ramen 拉面 ...



These are very "Non-Japanese" Sushi,
but still delicious 
...

Salmon Ura Maki ...

Ebi Maki-Sushi ...

Seafood Maki-Sushi mix ...

Unagi Maki ...


No waiters to take your orders here ...

No need waiters to take your orders here 在这里无需服务员帮助客户下订单 ...

Sakae Sushi, 
Subang Parade ...