Friday, February 11, 2011

Made in Spain 西班牙制造 ...


La Bodega 
Empire Subang ...

伊萨葡萄酒餐厅
帝国梳邦购物中心



Google translation the Spanish word "Bodega" to English
seems to mean "Winery" but someone corrected me to be meaning "Warehouse" ...
Regardless, and I still have no clue what "La Bodega" means ...



Nevertheless,  "La Bodega" sounds somewhat romantic ...



Just like that only Spanish song I know of ... "Romance de amor"
which I learn with the Classical Guitar a long time ago ...



I ordered these two odd couple as I don't have a clue about
wine tasting ...



The Patrons were amused when I asked permission from the restaurant
for some photography shots ...



But I went my way working on compositions with my camera ...



I was only using ISO 500 on my prime lens with the Aperture wide open
and 1/30 seconds of shutter speed to make these shots ...



The spot lights were helpful in several occasions ...



Have you ever had a glass of orange juice and an "Americano" coffee
at the same time ...
It was a bitter sweet experience ...

La Bodega seems to have 4 branches in the Klang Valley
as of today, this one is 10 minutes from where I live ...