Friday, April 29, 2011

10 Reasons why Singapore Changi Airport is in the Top 10 十个理由为什么新加坡樟宜机场是排名前十名. .. ...



Singapore Changi Airport 
新加坡樟宜机场 ...


3D Xperience Zone 3D体验区 ...

Reason 1 ... 3D Experience on the ground floor and several
other movie theaters in the second floor ...


Children playground in the Airport 儿童游乐场在机场 ...

Reason ... Playground for the children ...


Some quiet reading in the Airport 在机场安静的阅读 ...

Reason 3 ... For those who desire some quiet reading, there are
ample spots for this activity ...


Restaurants & Food @ Changi Airport 餐厅@樟宜机场 ...

Reason 4 ... Food, Food, and Food everywhere ...


Chocolate variety 巧克力 ...

Reason 5 ... I found so many chocolate shops ...


Cannot not have these in the Airport ... Cosmetics

Reason 6 ... not a reason for me, but loads of cosmetic varieties ...
that will allow my wife to spend some time here while I do
some photography in the airport.. so, a good enough reason for me ...


Orchids in the house 樟宜机场娱乐之一就是拍兰花 ...

Reason 7 ... A variety of orchids planted indoor here ...
definitely my favorite ...
And at the second floor, there is also a sunflower garden
overlooking the airport terminals ...


Why not ... in an airport 为什么不可以 ... 在机场 ...

Reason 8 ... and even a mini-jungle of sort and a pool of Koi ...


With 4.5 hours to spare before the flight, I was a 50 year old little kid playing with this for 10 minutes ...

Reason 9 ... Children activities ...


I was 5 hours early in the airport, my 45 minutes was in this game room in the airport ...

Reason 10 ... Wifi at almost every corner of the airport with Terminals available,
and several Game rooms and Music rooms ...



I can think of many more reasons why this airport is repeatedly
chosen as one of the Top 10 Airports in the world ...