Friday, April 8, 2011

Unable to duplicate 无法复制 ...



Nikon D90, using 18-105mm lens 
 ISO 250, F5 to 7 for the 3 shots with SB600, +2/3 ...


An apple a day keeps the doctors away ...






It was a hot Sunday at home last weekend, 
daughter and wife were on some cartoon on TV and my son with his computer game ...

I was never really into still shots at home, I thought I would tried 
it with an apple with some lights coming from the kitchen window ...

As usual, I started without the SB600 flash, I had to resort to ISO above 1000 
as the sunlight was not really that strong and our kitchen was
actually quite dark from the inside ...

Having got frustrated with the ISO and shutter, I stick the SB600 
on the D90 and played with the settings for some shots ...

When I saw the uploaded shots above as there are SOC from 
the D90 without processing, I went back to wet the apple for 
more shots as I thought it would be even more interesting with
some waterdrops on the surface of the apple,
......................
I was not able to duplicate the light and shadow 
I got earlier anymore ...

Irony, 
I was not able to duplicate my own shots, 
that shows how amateur and much little understand 
I have on photography ...