Friday, April 1, 2011

I like what I see 我喜欢我所看到的 ...



Suria, KLCC 


Suria KLCC ...


Done at the 10mm tip of the 10-24mm Nikon,
but I did not open aperture at its widest and work at the range
of F5 and above at ISO 640 and shutter speed of 1/60 with -1 exposure compensation ...

I am re-visiting places familiar to me with 
the new Nikon 10-24mm wide angle ...

I have previously took shots of the interior of this structure using
the Nikon 18-105mm at the maximum of 18mm prime lens ...
It is really different when you look at the view finder of
a 10mm compared to an 18mm

The difference of 8mm is really something else ...

I don't think I will ever shoot beyond the 10mm of the
Nikon 10-24mm ...

I am still learning how to deal with so much that can go into
the 10mm composition
in my second day using the wide angle lens ...