Monday, November 21, 2011

Today 今天 ...



Today ...


1. I am 47, realized I forgot my wallet when I reach Kuala Lumpur after an hours drive from home. I seem to be forgetting things, I hope it is not something serious. 
2. The weather is bad and raining almost every evening, last week Wednesday's heavy rain caught me in the traffic jam for more then 2 hours driving home from my lecture.
3. It is wishful to expect any snow here in KL but christmas trees are everywhere now displayed in almost every shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur.  
4. Although after my cataract surgery that I do help my wife on house chores, she is still doing most of the house work. 
5. I do love Lightroom. It was between Picasa and Lightroom (that love/hate ended with me parting Picasa)
6. Our TV at home is still a 28" tube type for maybe 8 years. Maybe its time for those LCD/Plasma big screens.
7. I am still trying to decide on a point and shoot camera as a second camera to my DSLR. 
8. It is almost 7:30am in Kuala Lumpur now, I am quite hungry without money in my pocket. So, I will just do some blogging and chew on the biscuits available at the Training Center before my class begins at 9:00am. I am not thinking about lunch yet. Just hoping the day will be over soon with expectation of evening rain so that I can get home early to enjoy my wife's cooking. 

It will be a long day for me
How is your day Today?
...

Highlights 凸顯 ...

Lake Garden
Kuala Lumpur