Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Peer pressure 同侪压力 ...


I think no child is immune to
peer pressure and
It is tough for us as not so well-to-do parents
...
my 13 year old's classmates 
are born into rich families
get to travel around the world 
in every school break,
the next break in a months time for just a week,
some of his friends are going to Japan,
New Zealand, France Disneyland.
Some of them upgrade for every iPhones version
 and Digital gadgets several times a year. 
... and I myself have never had an iPhone,
so my son has to do with a cheaper phone.
... 
For a Malaysian family to travel to these places
costs $20,000 - $40,000 ringgit per trip which is 
many times at least 4 - 6 months income for most parents,
of course those parents are filthy rich who can afford it
...

Peer Pressure ...

KUL Sign Festival
2012 Central Market,
Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, KL