Saturday, January 1, 2011

One year of Photography 一年的摄影 ...


Looking back at one year of photography ...
回头看这一年的摄影 ...



It has been exactly a year since I picked up DSLR photography ...
There are still so much to learn despite only a few variables in a camera compare
to what my profession has to offer ...
我拿起数码相机摄影, 已经整整一年了...
尽管摄影只是几个变量, 已经非常具有挑战性 ...



Since the beginning of 2010, I have been planning to take some classes on photography
but still  never got around doing it ...
I may not have taken great photographs
You have taught me much through your photos ...
and I have enjoyed every moment with you ...
自2010年开始,我已计划去摄影班学习摄影但没有做到 ...
我的摄影技巧可能仍然初级,
你们都教了我很多
我很高兴与你一刻... 



and sometimes I regretted never taking it up earlier ...
that much time have lost without a camera,
There are so many challenges and projects in my mind for the next year ...
Looking forward for another year of exciting photography
together ...
有时我后悔没有后悔提早学摄影...
我想已经失去了那么多时间, 
今年, 在我的脑海项有这么多的挑战和实验 ...
期待和展望今年继续拍摄, 有另一个令人兴奋的摄影年...




I think you would have the same aspirations ...
as we are looking forward for another year of enjoyment with our cameras
and to share them together ...
我想你也会有同样的愿望...
我们期待着有另一年与我们的相机和一起分享我们的创作 ...



Without you, it will be a lonely journey ...
没有你,这将是一个孤独的旅程... 

Let us enjoy another year of photography together ...
让我们一起享受摄影新的另一年...

Happy New Year 2011
新年快乐 2011