Friday, January 7, 2011

Painting Bamboo with a camera 用相机绘画竹 ...


Painting a Bamboo with my camera 
用相机绘画竹 ...

Bamboo is one of the most popular subjects found in Chinese painting ...
竹画是在中国热门的主题之一...



It is said that bamboo symbolizes resilience and integrity because 
bamboo bends under extreme forces but does not break. 
有人说,竹象征着韧性和诚信 ...



Because of these two qualities, bamboo is a common theme in Chinese paintings.
由于这两个素质,竹子是一在中国画常见的主题 ...



Unknown to many, bamboo is a grass and not a tree.
Delicate in appearance yet known for its strength, its slender stems and 
lush covering of delicate leaves represents durability and vigor. 
许多未知的,竹子是一种草,而不是一棵树。



When I was in Chinese School, we learn to paint the bamboo with the brush, sad to say
I never had any talent painting them successfully,
Today, I just paint them with my camera ...
在上学时期,我们学中国水墨画,伤心地说
我从来没有任何天赋绘画这些竹,
今天,我用我的相机来绘画他们 ...