Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't blame me 不要怪我 ...



When I started photography last year, 
I have this thinking already that too much processing 
is not acceptable
as one must get the right shots from the camera ...
so, I stick to the software provided by the 
camera vendor for transfer and simple processing ...

As I just ventured into both Lightroom and Photoshop
last week, 
I am beginning to appreciate 
the kinds of touch-up and "makeover" 
these advanced software can do, 
and don't mind to say that I am loving it ...

I am discovering another dimension of art and creation 
using these software that I think I will enjoy too ...

I am beginning to think that 
as long as it pleases 
the eyes of the audience, 
it does not matter what medium was used to 
create that art ..


Melacca China Town ...


Malacca Street Candid ...