Friday, May 27, 2011

What if I took another path 如果我走了另一个路径 ...



Lebuh King ...
Georgetown Penang 槟城 乔治敦 ...


When I was young (well, in high school), I have always 
wanted to be an Architecture ...
I started my first year University in Architectural school,
I got all grade "B"s in my design classes
 while all other classes I completed easily with "A"s ...

At the end of the first year, 
I asked the "Acrh 102" lecturer, 
why didn't I do well in the design classes ...
the answer was quite simple, 

" I may not be artistically inclined" ...

I was disappointed at myself and 
thought if I can't be a great Architect, 
I might as well quit early and 
do something else ...

So, I changed my discipline and finished 
with an Industrial engineering and management degree.

The rest is history ...

The thought of the fact that I could have been 
an Architect or perhaps somethings else,
maybe a Chef or a Photographer ...
have haunted me in the past many years ...

For what if I have taken another path in my life, 
what would I be today ...


Old coffee shop 旧咖啡馆 ...