Monday, December 6, 2010

More to see at Batu Caves 看不完的黑风洞 ...


Walking away towards the left from the main stairs and away from the
the Golden Lord Murugan Statue where the main temples are located  ....



There are various smaller temples on different sides of this lake ...



I really like this simple structure of an open space Hindu temple ....
many visitors after venturing the 272 steps up and down would have been
too tired to venture into this part of Batu Caves ....



However, in-side this temple, I encounter some foreign visitors were investigating this site ...
I cannot imagine my father carrying me around like this,
never remember he carried me at all ....
What a lucky boy he is ....



Visitors from other countries always keen to be photographed ....
This handsome father and son reminded me of
"Indiana Jones" ....



Located toward the left of the temple compound as one enters ...



You'll be able to see the statue of Hanuman or the monkey god ...
The Ramayana Cave occurs to the extreme left as one faces the sheer wall of the hill ...



The statue of Hanuman or the monkey god. is 15 meters or 50 foot ...



You'll be able to see statues related to the tale of Ramayana.
 The temple dedicated to Hanuman, the noble monkey devotee and aide of Lord Rama.

Ramayana Cave is to the extreme left of this temple but not for me today ....