Thursday, December 23, 2010

I missed all the cars 我错过了所有的车 ...


Dec 03-12, 2010
KL Motor Show 
吉隆坡车展




I missed all the cars in this years car show ...
我错过了在今年的车展所有的车...



So far until today, I have never own a car more then 1000 cc ...
到目前为止,直到今天,我自己的汽车从来没有超过1000毫升 ...



I have driven a lorry, a bus, even a forklift drive,
but not yet a BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, or anything like that ...
我曾经驾驶货车,巴士,甚至叉车,
但还没有试过宝马,奔驰,美洲虎车,或任何这样的车 ...



Thus, I have never understood why men need to change
their cars every 1 - 2 years, my last car lasted me 10 years ...
因此,我永远无法理解为什么男人需要每1- 2年更换
他们的车,我上回的车持续使用了10年 ...



I guess I am missing a lot, not just cars in this
car show but opportunities to own and experience
with different cars like other men do ...
我想我错过了很多,在此不只是汽车展的汽车,
也错了像其他人那样; 拥有与享受不同汽车的经验 ...