Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blue Sky White Clouds 蓝天白云 ...

It has been raining, raining, and raining every day and I have no idea 
since when it started or when it will end ....


But today as I was heading for breakfast before my morning lecture assignment, 
there I saw this big blue sky and white clouds ....



just I stepped out of my car ....



and walk into one of the well known franchise coffee shops in Kuala Lumpur ...



and what a beautiful morning to have breakfast in this restaurant as the sun is rising fast ....
However, soon after 30 minutes
 finishing my coffee, breakfast, and some light newspaper reading  ....



and as soon as I walk out of the coffee house ....
The conditions change suddenly  ....
Guess what, the rain started as I went into my car ....

The un-certain weathers are perhaps really one of the
prominent tell-tale signs of Global Warming,
but how many of us in the city really stop and ponder
about it as everyone just
seems to go about their "busy life" everyday.