Monday, December 20, 2010

Highland Butterflies 高原蝴蝶 ...


Oct 27, 2010
Cameron Highlands Butterfly Garden ...
金马仑高原蝴蝶公园


a little bit of disappointment as I can't find any
species that I have not photographed before ...
点点失望,因为我找不到任何我没有拍摄品种...




Rajah Brooke butterflies seems to be the
main attraction in the Garden as you are greeted
with them just when you walk in to the enclosure ...
"拉贾布鲁克"似乎是蝴蝶花园中的主要景点 ...




I have no idea what this species ...
is it an Orange Skipper or Julia butterfly ...
我不知道这是什么品种, "橙色船长"或"朱莉娅"蝴蝶 ...




a few even cling on my wife's hands,
my kids were were really clinging on to me ...
有些甚至飞到我妻子的手,我的孩子躲在我后面 ...





I have photographed this butterfly several times
in lowland and still have no idea of what it is called ...
However, it may not matter as I enjoy photographing them ...
我曾多次低地种蝶, 但是蝴蝶的品是一"窍"不通 ...
然而,它可能并不重要,因为我喜欢他们拍照 ...




I think this one is called Tree nymph butterfly ...
which I find in many gardens locally ...
我觉得这一个蝴蝶应该称为"若虫"蝴蝶 当地许多花园可以看到 ...