Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is the beginning of the rest of my life 这是我的余生的开始 ....


Dec 04, 2010
Rasa, Hulu Selangor ...



I remember I set out to learn photography because of
my interest in architecture ...
我记得我开始学习摄影,是因为我对建筑的兴趣 ...



I was told from the beginning that I would need to get a
wide angle lens for architectural photography ...
从一开始就有人告诉我,我需要得到一个适用于建筑拍摄的广角镜头 ...



Living in the city for as long as I can remember ...
这些年住在城里 ...



I have never thought of wanting to wake up to yearn to see trees and flower ...
我从来没有想过想要醒来的时候,渴望看到树木和花...




Nevertheless until today, I still have not got a wide angle lens ...
不过直到今天,我仍然没有得到一个广角镜头 ...




until I picked up a camera; today, I am finally beginning to love nature photography 
and am open to any other genres of photography ...
直到我拿起了相机; 然而今天, 我终于开始热爱大自然摄影 ...
和相信开放的接受任何其他类型的摄影 ...



I am beginning to understand that there are
no limits to photography ...
我开始明白,摄影是没有限制的 ...

This is the beginning of the rest of my life ...
这是我的余生的开始 ...