Thursday, December 16, 2010

Candid 写实摄影 ...


Nov 21, 2010
One Utama Shopping Center ...

Today, I have my mind set to do candid shots
in a shopping center while my wife and the kids are
busy shopping ...



I suppose candid shots are not that easy as camera settings may not be optimal and
you may always be hunting or waiting for the right moments to get
a good point of view for an impact shot ...



A customer with her daughter was choosing chairs while the sales girl
is pointing to introduce the chair displays on the other side ...



This is a funny candid as you could have noticed the
walking womans head on the mirror with the sales girl
standing behind the mirror ...



The waiter rushed into the kitchen and found the entire ice cream bowl
on the floor behind the counter while the baby was looking up at
me photographing the scene ...

I hope you enjoyed the candids as much as I did
although I think I need a lot more practice ...