Sunday, December 19, 2010

Smiling flowers for you 花儿为你微笑 ...


Nov 26 2010
Rose Valley, Cameroon Highlands ...

Smiling flowers for you on this beautiful Sunday ...



For the die hard romantics, Rose valley of Cameron Highlands
offers all the roses you can enjoy with your sweetheart ...



Rose Valley one of the two places you can see how roses
are grown in this highlands ...



as I have shown in one of my previous postings, even the
Hibiscus here grows healthier (in my opinion), in this
 mild weather climate ...



you can see the size of it as my wife is holding it ...



ok ... this is not a rose (or is it) but the blossom was unique above a Koi pond
in the gardens of the Rose Valley ...



I read that there are about 450 varieties of roses grown here, including
thorn-less roses ...



the green rose was said to be the ugliest in the rose family,
could not find one as we were enchanted by the
beautiful ones ...