Thursday, November 25, 2010

Are you free to do lunch tomorrow ? 明天午餐, 你有空吗 ?

“Are you free to do lunch tomorrow?” my boss asked me ...
“We’re going for the buffet lunch at Trader’s Hotel”, Kuala Lumpur
at Gobo Chit-Chat Meet & Eat
5th floor, opposite KLCC ....


offers stylish all-day dining, with a sushi bar, Thai appetizer buffet, open noodle kitchen and bakery.



A kaleidoscope of animation illuminates a curved, 10-meter high ceiling, creating a unique urban dining experience. 



Temptations ...



to Health conscious ....



to something Chinese I adore ("Sticky tofu paste") ...





.. and such beautifully decorated pastries you don't want to calculate the calories ....



And temporary put aside your pride ....



For a me, I had just a bowl of Vietnamese Beef Vermicelli ....

Gobo Chit-Chat Meet & Eat 
 is strictly a non smoking area.

Hours: 6.30am - 11pm
Location: Level 5
Dress Code : Smart Casual
Traders Hotel, KLCCt