Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KL Central 吉隆坡中环 ...

Location: KL Central
Date Taken: Nov 1st, 2010 1:04pm
Nikon D90, Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
ISO 500, "A" mode 1/40s @ F10, 1/3 EV, FL=21mm

I was early arriving at KL Central to wait for a Japanese Friend taking a commuter train from Seremban to Kuala Lumpur. I have not been to this place for a few years since my last project here at Malakoff (a local power company). My first impression of KL Central is I do not recognize it anymore as so many new structures (some commercial and some government buildings) were erected in the past few years at this location. But, I found this colorful looking small structure which I think is a cafe, it is surrounded by many other modern and much larger structures. It did take me sometime to get the right composition and framing I want to have in this image.