Saturday, November 20, 2010

Iran Solo Exhibition (2) 伊朗个展 (2) ...


Iran Solo Exhibition 伊朗个展
18-21 November 2010
Kuala Lumpur Conference Center



The exhibition is not a large one and I think I was one of the few visitors in the entire exhibition hall, and so with permission from the booth owner, I could play with the angles I like in the exhibition hall ....



Did take me a while to get this one with the right dof ...



A wonderful little handy craft with the book of Quran, as tiny as a fifty cents coin ....



The professor of arts from Iran explained to another visitor about this art piece while I was busy photographing it ....



I think there is about 100 booths in the exhibition and only 3 to 4 booths showcase handy crafts, others are medical equipments, food, furniture, and scientific equipments from Iran ....



Although with only a few booths on crafts, 
the exhibition showcase some amazing art works from Iran ....