Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank you, teacher and friend 谢谢你,老师 朋友 ...

I have the opportunity to spend two days with a friend and teacher
 in photography when he came to Malaysia. 


It was my pleasure just to see how my teacher searches for his compositions of the subject ....



It does not matter it is on the streets of Kuala Lumpur ....



Or a cafe in the town of Melaka ....



Composition and interestingness are something a good photographer always looking for ....



The little pointers of the 2 days was perhaps worth more then 
a year of Photography magazine I read in a year ...



I had only known my friend a teacher Mr Nobu San in the photo community in the internet ...



But our 2 day meet and photo outing together is something I cherish for the rest of my life ...

Thank you, teacher and friend ....