Friday, November 19, 2010

Stamp Collection or Photography 集邮或摄影 ...


Before I started photography, I did ponder about taking up Stamp Collection or even "philately" (which is the study of stamps and postal history) as a hobby to grow old with ... 


The Hong Kong Disney stamps I collected in 2001 currently fetches a good price in the Hong Kong Stamp market ...



One of my favorite stamp series are Cartoon Characters, the one from Hong Kong and Singapore are my favorite ...



This is also a collectible series of Chinese Zodiac
 from Australia, it took me some effort to get this full set ....



A normal postage stamp but the set like this is a collectible's item ....



On of the Stamps collection I look for every year from Hong Kong is the annual publishing of the stamp for the Chinese New Year ....

Someone told me that I could always do both Stamp Collection and Photography ....  
so, actually I am still collecting stamps as a small part of my hobby ....