Thursday, November 18, 2010

A rainy day for a hawker 一个小贩在下雨的一个早上 ...


I have been asking myself what do I actually like about Kuala Lumpur (KL). Food? Absolutely!



Eating out in Malaysia is a real gastronomic adventure. This morning, I was early in this market for the hawker food before my lecture at the college.
The rain started ....



And never stopped for a long time .... I had my camera with me, luckily .... 



I do not normally do street photography but there is just no where to go with my camera in this raining conditions before my lecturing assignment ....



Kuala Lumpur weather forecast ... 
"Heavy rain. Mostly cloudy. Mild. Widely scattered thunderstorm"... 
since the past few weeks ....




For that hour I stayed here waiting for the rain to stop, she did not sell a single newspaper .... 
Rainy days must be difficult for most people in the city who depends on a dry day to make a living ...
I guess I am lucky, my lectures are always in-side a building, rain or dry, my work goes on ....

And I bought a newspaper from her before I left this market when the rain was over ....