Monday, December 13, 2010

Peugeot Queens 标致皇后 ...


Many friends asked me where are the cars in the
KL Motor Show ...

Motor Shows are always crowded, my friends bring a tripod
and photograph the cars (I mean only the cars) at shutter of 30 seconds or more to
blur visitors but it is never easy for a totally clean shot ...




So, I gave up ...
as the models are always more outstanding around the crowds ...


therefore, obviously I am here in the motor show for the models,
and very good practice of portraiture photography with so many models ...



I had a friend who brought another 2 assistant with each holding a flash
for him for the perfect shots but just a little annoying when you see the
three running around with their tripods mounted with the flash guns
flashing everywhere ...



I just had my 50mm without a flash ...



Some locations in the car show are so brightly lighted
that flash are really not necessary (in my opinion) ...



Well, maybe I just don't know how to use a flash ...
I think when you on the flash in front of someone,
it is really annoying to the eyes of the models,
you may think you can get good
photographs for yourself but you are hurting someone eyes ...



So, I have never took any model shot with a flash and I don't
intend as I don't see myself as a perfectionist and I like them
the way there are ...